This is the most current photo we have of Robert and I together. It's weird--all of our pictures are of the boys. Go figure. Oh well, at least the picture includes his true loves--his family and the University of Kansas. (Adam took the photo.)
Today, May 17th, is our anniversary. We were married 11 years ago in the Logan Temple. Sad to say, but I don't have any wedding pictures on disc or computer because there weren't digital cameras back then. Here's a list of our most fun and exciting happenings for each year.
1997--We got married! And, started Law School in Omaha(however, that was more tortuous than fun)
1997--We got married! And, started Law School in Omaha(however, that was more tortuous than fun)
1998--Heidi went back to school to finish up her B.S. in Public Health.
1999--This year was spent studying.
2000--We graduated! We moved back to Kansas City. Heidi started working for KU Med
Center. We traveled to Miami, Connecticut (Derek and Alexis' wedding), and Phoenix.
Center. We traveled to Miami, Connecticut (Derek and Alexis' wedding), and Phoenix.
2001--Robert passed the Bar!! We went to Branson to celebrate.
2002--We finally decided to have a baby. Adam was born November 21st. We traveled to
Oregon and Arizona for brothers' weddings.
Oregon and Arizona for brothers' weddings.
2003--Robert started working for Kansas Legal Services (he still works for them). We moved to
Emporia, KS.
Emporia, KS.
2004--We traveled to Miami and Snowbird, UT. We got pregnant with second child.
2005--Matthew was born June 18th. We served in a Spanish branch. We moved to Garden
City, KS.
City, KS.
2006--We traveled to Miami and Snowbird. . .again. We bought a minivan.
2007--Adam started preschool. We bought our first house. Robert was promoted to be the
managing attorney for southwest Kansas.
managing attorney for southwest Kansas.
2008--We're still waiting for something exciting to happen this year.
I think my memory is fading because I had a hard time remembering what happened each year. I'll blame that on parenthood. We've had a wonderful time being married and having a family. Robert is a real catch. I love that he isn't pretentious and doesn't have an ego. He's just a real, down to earth, kind man. I love him lots!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Adam is a good little photographer by the way!
2008? You started your blog. You did a half-marathon...so far. Adam will start kindergarten.
Post a Comment