Yesterday, in my post, I said nothing too exciting has happened in 2008. Well, I spoke too soon. This morning Robert was put in the bishopric as the 2nd counselor. Whoops--I should have kept my mouth shut. He was called at 9:30 this morning; church starts at 10am. So, we were a little shell-shocked during Sacrament mtg. The entire bishopric was redone. It's a fun coincidence that all three of us wives served together in the primary presidency a couple of years ago. So, we're all good friends. This will be a great opportunity for Robert.
2 comments:
Bishopric!? Dude, you're old! Just kidding, our bishop is 31.
WOW!!! I am impressed. I am glad that you are friends with all of the other wives because you may see them more than you see Rob now! But all kidding aside this is a great blessing for your family. Congrats!
Post a Comment