Friday, October 3, 2008

Still Undecided

So, I'm still undecided who I'm going to vote for. I like things and views from both candidates. I've been watching the debates and reading as much as I can. I've found two good website to help with this. I thought I'd pass them along in case there are others that still aren't sure who they want to vote for.

My favorite is www.factcheck.org. I initially heard about this website on 'Larry King Live'. This is managed by an unbiased company that simply analyze all the commercials, ads, debates, etc and tell you what is really true. They've already got stuff about the VP debate and what each candidate said that was false.

The other is found at http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139. There are different viewpoints listed from each candidate, however, you don't know who said what. You select which ones reflect your thinking the best. Then, after you're done, the candidate that you agree with the most is revealed. Very interesting!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay I tried the very cool matchomatic on the abc website and McCain just barely won (by one topic)!! I didn't realize how closely they think on the issues. Some of those statements there just wasn't a lot of difference between what the two of them had said. Fascinating!!!

Deja said...

Thanks for the info. I am so impressed the way you are looking at this! Cause I am pretty much Fox News and CNN. Although I did do the Matchomatic and came out with McCain..but I am still glad you can all put up with me and strong opinionated views!! Hope you come to your conclusion of the lesser of the 2 evils!! HAHA