Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're each full of personality

I found this professional and academic personality test. Not like one of those you find on Facebook or something. It's really neat. Check it out here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp.
My personality type is introverted intuitive feeling judging. It explains in detail about each personality type and it also tells which careers best suit you. I'm best suited for being a nurse, counselor or teacher.

5 comments:

Brent said...

Thanks for the link! The test was pretty fun. What did you turn out to be?

Me: INTJ, which pretty much makes sense all around.

Brent said...

D'oh! Read the article, Brent! Sorry!

Kim said...

I was extroverted, intuitive, thinking, judging. It said I would be a good business owner, engineer, computer programmer, lawyer, or social services counselor? I don't get the last one...!

Kenningtons said...

I was extroverted, sensing, thinking (but just barely) and perceiving. It said I should be a firefighter or a police officer (and maybe some other things). NO THANK YOU!!!

Kathy said...

Hi Heidi, I got to your blog from Facebook. It's fun seeing what you're up to after all these years! You have a beautiful family. I wanted to comment on this post because I'm INFJ too. We did this in a class once years ago and I was the only INFJ. I guess it's one of the least common types. I've taken the test a couple times over the years and it always comes out that way and I do identify with most of what it says about that type. It's fun to find someone else like me. :)