Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday Party--Part 2

Adam had some friends over this afternoon for a birthday party. We gave each of the boys a Ben 10 t-shirt. Most of them wanted to wear them during the party, which was great. Here is a photo of them doing their best Ben 10 impersonation. (LtoR--Micah Dvorak, Spencer Hunt, Adam, Cy Kentner, and Abe Kentner. Matthew was at the party but felt too shy to be in the pictures and around the "big" boys). We played a couple of games--find Ben 10 and had a pinata. Then they enjoyed cake and rootbeer floats. By that time, they were chopping at the bit to jump on the trampoline and play air-hockey so that's what they did.








4 comments:

Annie said...

Cute photos - what a fun party for Adam!

I guess since I have a little boy I am going to find out who Ben 10 is.......

Chanda Starr said...

Happy Birthday Adam! I love celebrating birthday's with kids. They can be quite overwhelming at the moment but so much fun to look back on. I love the Ben 10 theme. The new room redo is a very cool birthday surprise!

Alexis said...

Happy Birthday, Adam! It looks like you had lots of fun. I'm so glad to see our gift fit right into the theme of your birthday.

Rebecca Wood said...

This is Rebecca Stradling. I happened upon your blog and I am thinking that Garden City Kansas can't be that big of a place. Let me explain. My ex-husband was stationed at Ft. Riley and so we lived in Manhattan for a year before we received on post housing. The first fast Sunday that we lived there, I bore my testimony and told them where I had grown up. Afterwards, several people came up to me and asked if I knew your family. There was a family in that ward that moved to Garden City, Ben and Jodi Williams, do you know them? It's always fun to see how we are so closely interconnected. Your little guys are adorable. Have a Merry Christmas! If you would like, you can visit my blog termitecorner.blogspot.com
Rebecca Wood