Saturday, March 8, 2008
Are blogs a trend or a turtleneck?
I'm really not into trends. I don't think I'd be described as a trendy person. So, I've hesistated starting a blog because I've wondered if they're just a passing trend. I remember being 8 years old, playing at a playground with my mom, when we started talking about the fashions young girls were wearing. My mom told me the styles I was wearing were popular 20 years earlier when she was growing up. She said styles come and go. But, there were some clothes that were always in style, that were classics----like the turtleneck. Since then, I always ask myself, "Is this just a passing trend or is this a 'turtleneck'?". So, I guess I've come to the conclusion that blogs are here to stay. It's been a lot of fun reading the blogs of friends and family, and I'm hoping ours will be, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome Heidi! Thanks for letting me in on your life too. This is definitely a turtleneck..ha ha! Very cute post. I love blogging because it's such a fun way to stay in touch with friends and family. I hope you enjoy it! Can I add you to my list of friends?
Yay! I like it! Glad to keep in touch better!
cant wait to read it!
I am glad you guys are finally giving in and joining the blog world!
Welcome to the blog world! I am excited to get to know you and your family better through each post. Can't wait to read it!
Sure, Sharee.
Post a Comment