#1: Warm, sunny weather--at least 65 degrees everyday. I spent every afternoon this week doing yard work--raking, tilling the garden, cutting the grass and reseeding, pruning everything taller than four feet.
#2: OCD--Adam was diagnosed with OCD this past summer. He's been seeing a psychiatrist since the beginning of the year. He had an appt. this week. The blessing in all of this has been seeing him overcome and conquer this big challenge. It's really rewarding to see him doing something so difficult and coming out on top.
#3: The Library--I love the library. I love getting to read tons of books, for me and the boys, and not having to pay for them. It's great.
#4: Spring Break started on Friday.
#5: Matt loves to see pictures of his cousins, particularly Evan. He calls him Heaven.
#6: KU won their conference!! Which also means, Robert will be in a good mood tonight.
3 comments:
Yay! Sounds like a great week! I love the library too! Glad to hear Adam is doing well! Matt calls him heaven!! Cute! Glad Robert's happy! BYU lost, so Ryan was not so happy, but it didn't last long!
Heidi, your boys are so cute! The weather WAS wonderful last week! Glad you got to take full advantage of it!
Your blessing number 5 is my blessing tonight! Thank you for sharing that. I was just thinking as I held Evan and Greta this afternoon that that moment was a little piece of Heaven.
Post a Comment