Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!!

Matthew turned 3 on Wednesday, the 18th! He was so excited to be the "birthday boy". Sorry I didn't get pictures posted earlier. Our camera was acting up and I couldn't download the photos. We had a fun day. He had a bath with his goggles. Then cinnamon rolls and sausage for breakfast. We then went to the playground at the zoo for playgroup. Both boys spent the afternoon playing with Matt's new toys. We had planned on having dinner at Applebee's but there was a big thunderstorm so we ended up getting Sonic. Matt doesn't care where his corndog comes from. He had a great day. We'll be having a birthday party with his friends tomorrow. He's very excited about that.
Here's Matt wearing his goggles--for breakfast and for his bath.








We had playgroup today.



































2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute!
Yeah, Chanda found me through Tami Eccles blog and then others found me through her blog. Crazy huh?! It's so nice to get caught up with people. I've wondered how they're doing.

Kenningtons said...

Happy Birthday, Matt!!!!