Besides Matthew's birthday, we've been busy with other things. The boys have both been in swim lessons this week. Adam LOVES them; Matt is not so sure about them. However, Matt does love the "crab" goggles he got from his class.
I got released as YW pres. this past Sunday. This was the fifth YW presidency I've been in and this one was the hardest one to be released from. I'm glad I got to go to camp with the girls for one last "hoorah". So my only calling now is choir pianist. That probably won't last for long since most everyone in the ward has a couple of callings.
While I was at camp, Robert took the boys to his parents' house in Leavenworth, KS. Needless to say, they got spoiled. Grandma has fun taking them to all sorts of places--movies, swimming, children's museum, shopping, etc.
1 comment:
Hi Heidi, I came across your blog while I was on Andrea Hope's blog. It is great fun finding families that have moved away and being able to stay in touch. Seems that most families that move to Emporia move on all to soon. I think through the blog sites I have learned more about people then I did when they were here. I enjoyed hearing your YW camp experience as I am sending my first daughter off to camp on Monday. Enjoy your summer!
Chanda Starr
Post a Comment