
Here's Matthew in his Sunday clothes. He wears these clothes every Sunday. He refuses to wear anything else. I guess I shouldn't mind so much except for the fact that he's got five other Sunday shirts he could wear, and they're just hanging in his closet getting dusty. The pants are black corduroy which wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that it's 95 degrees outside. His shirt is size 18 months. He turns 3 in 9 days. A couple of months ago I had to go to church early for a meeting, so Robert got the boys ready and brought them. However, he tried to get Matt to wear a different shirt, and they ended up being 20 minutes late because of the huge tantrum that unfolded. I guess once the buttons start popping off his shirt we'll have to face the drama of getting him to wear a different shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment