Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our Big News....

So, this might come as a surprise, but we're expecting a baby. The baby is due in November, on the 21st, which happens to be Adam's birthday. I'm not too far along and have been feeling great. The doctor said I could continue with my plans for the half-marathon next month as long as I feel up to it.

7 comments:

Owen said...

Congrats! Another Thanksgiving baby.

Sharee said...

HOLY COW!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You must be drinking the right water...where do I get some?

Owen said...

Most people gain weight around thanksgiving. Looks like you'll lose weight. Sounds like a new miracle diet! ;)

Kenningtons said...

I noticed you posted on april fool's.....is this for real?!

Andrea said...

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING! Either a congratulations is in order or this is an awesome april fools joke! Baby's due on Adam's b-day...for real? Hmmm...

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is exciting! Hope all goes well.

Hardy Party said...

i am so excited for you guys! hope you start feeling better!! Maybe you'll get a girl this time?? :)
Kari Hardy (woodard)