Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We Won! We Won! We Won!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!! Go KU!! What an awesome game. We had so much fun watching it. Surprisingly, the boys didn't wake up while we were hootin' and hollerin'. Of course, we had our "7-layer" dip and chips. Here's our shout-out to Mike. During the game, I kept thinking, "Poor Mikey" (Robert's brother). The one year they live out of the U.S. and can't watch the game is the year KU wins it all. We did record it on our DVR so we'll see if we can transfer it to a DVD, for you, Mike. Kenningtons love KU!!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay!!! We were rooting too! It was a great game - into over time and everything! Ryan put Go KU on Julia's face - pretty funny. She was born in Kansas!

Derek said...

Mikey can watch the game online at the following link for free:
http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi & Robert ~ The only thing better than the Jayhawks winning would have been Gonzaga winning :( (hehe)! I got to root for my northwest teams! Love, Lea

Kenningtons said...

hey guys! the game was played on t.v. here. shocking, i know! mike took tuesday morning off to watch it but thanks for thinking of him.

Kenningtons said...

I still might get a commemorative DVD package when I return! I can watch that game 100 times!

-Mike