Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Cute Little Matthew



Matt's been wondering why all of the recent pictures on the blog have been of Adam and not him. So, here are a couple we've taken recently.

He happened to take a nap one afternoon and he just looked so cute with his bear. He LOVES his "bear-bear". He's slept with it since he was born. And, yes, Mike, he still sniffs the arm. The bear sings a lullaby in Spanish and often we hear Matt singing it when he wakes up in the morning. Very cute!


Here's Matt lying on Dad. And again, with his bear. Matthew is very cuddly and affectionate. He often gives us kisses just out-of-the-blue.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

Aw! Matthew is such a sweetie!

Kenningtons said...

I am glad to see some things never change....keep sniffing Matt!

-Mike

Alexis said...

I love these photos- Evan is like this (so far). Where did you get that bear?- I liked the song. I bet we could use a bear like that for Evan. Evan likes to "hold on" to the adult holding him- sometimes in the crib he cries because he can't get his arms around the mattress- there's nothing to hold!