Thursday, July 10, 2008

Left to His Own Devices

Matt enjoys playing with his Aquadoodle. For those that don't know what this is, it's a white mat that changes colors when written on with a 'water' pen. The pen holds water and is transferred to the mat when you write/draw on it. Yesterday while Matthew was playing with it, he ran out of water in the pen. He then attempted to refill the pen from the sink but had no luck. So what did he do? He took matters into his own hands. He peed on it.

P.S. And it worked!

6 comments:

Angela said...

That kid is verrrrry inventive!!! Who's smarts did he get that from??? Rob's or Heidi's????

Kenningtons said...

OH NO!!!! Did it work?

Jess said...

Ha Ha!!!

I have heard that little boys enjoy peeing on everything....I guess it is true?

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! Funny kid!

Heather Montgomery said...

That is so funny!

Kenningtons said...

ooops! I didn't see your p.s. until two days after i posted a comment. happy to know it worked