Friday, July 18, 2008
Up, Up and Away
The boys and I just bought our plane tickets for Utah. We're going to Snowbird next month for our annual Leonard vacation. We initially were going to drive but I found some cheap plane tickets so we get to fly. Although, we still have to drive five hours to the Denver airport. So, now instead of a 15 hour trip, we get to drive five hours and fly for one. Adam and Matt are excited about the plane ride. They love to fly. Plus, I've been stuck here in Garden City all summer. This is my first vacation. Adam will end up missing the first three days of Kindergarten. He doesn't seem too worried about that. The one big bummer is Robert doesn't get to come. He is short two attorneys in his offices so he has to stay to work. So, if anyone knows of an attorney that needs a job and is willing to come to southwest Kansas, tell them to call us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bummer Rob can't come but I hope you and the kids have a fantastic time!!!!!
Adam and Matt -- I am already stretching out my tickle fingers
Have a wonderful time in Utah, Heidi! You boys enjoy Aunt Holly and all the other Leonard relatives!
Love, Nanna
Post a Comment