I love trifle! I love to eat it and I love to make it. It just tastes so refreshing. For those that don't know, a trifle is an English dessert prepared in a glass bowl with layers of cake, pudding, jello, fruit, and whipped cream. I was cleaning out my freezer and found some things to make a CHOCOLATE TRIFLE. It was so good. It's great if you're wanting something a bit richer than typical trifle. Here's how I did it, however, you can tweek it however you'd like it.
CHOCOLATE TRIFLE
(everything is already made, you just assemble it)
1 chocolate cake
1 pkg. cherry jello
strawberries
1 pkg. chocolate pudding
chocolate cool-whip
It tastes great and of course, looks very pretty. Enjoy!
P.S. I've also done a lemon trifle--very good,too.
2 comments:
A "tropical" trifle is also very good, Heidi: orange jello with mandarin oranges and pineapple; cubed angel food, pound, or sponge cake; sliced bananas; coconut pudding; whipped topping and sliced almonds. Very refreshing!
Love, Mom
HOOORRRAAAY for the English and this delicious dessert. I am for sure going to try it Heidi!
Post a Comment